Roger Hall is a dynamic and engaging speaker. He has been a keynote speaker at many seminars discussing a variety of financial, retirement and insurance related topics, etc. Roger is knowledgeable and enlightening, and is available to speak to your civic, business, church or home owner’s group.
Below are a few of the topics that Roger covers on a regular basis, however he can create tailor-made content to meet the specific needs of your group.
If you are interested in having Roger speak at your function, please sign up with the registration form to the left.
IRA & Legacy Planning
- Common pitfalls in planning the passing on of life accumulated assets to the people and causes that are most important to you.
- Dangers in disinheriting family from retirement accounts
- Tax advantaged strategies to keep the government from your inheritance
Tax Planning Strategies
- Maximizing the tax code to your advantage
- Increasing efficiency in taxation for businesses and affluent individuals
- Tax pitfalls most people make in retirement
- The emergence of women taking control of their lifetime financial goals
- Important aspects to consider as a professional woman in retirement planning & investing
- Empowering women to be involved with the critical financial decisions of the family
Social Security Maximization
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security Benefit?
- How much tax are you paying on your Social Security?
U.S. Demographic Shift
- The baby boomer effect in our consumerism driven economy
- The shift from a domestic economy to a global economy
- The looming danger of social security and medicare entitlements
Affordable Care Act
- Retirees for medicare
- Businesses and their liability
- Increase of health insurance cost for everyone